DAY HIKE IN LOMBARDY
- Price €: From € 65,00 to € 35,00
Milan is located to the central west of Lombardy, its strategic position in the centre of the Po Valley allows mountain lovers to go hiking and trekking almost everywhere between the Alps, the Apennines and the sea.
For your day hike "on the outskirts" of Milan there are many spectacular areas and valleys with views over the lakes, Monte Rosa massif, Bernina massif and the western Italian and Swiss Alps like Masino-Bregaglia massif. Come and spend a day in the mountains hiking and getting to know the beauty of the Italian mountains, surrounded by nature, culture, landscapes and breathtaking views. You will also have the chance to tast regional food on request!
From Milan you can reach for your day trekking:
- Lecco, its wonderful and dolomitic Grigne and Valsassina
- Como with Triangolo Lariano mountains (between Como city and Bellagio riviera) and its spectacular views of the lake and the Alps. You can hike on easy peaks, along wide ridges where there are several Mountain huts and shelters
- Varese, very close to Malpensa airport, allows us to reach its wooded mountains over Lake Maggiore.
- Valtellina and Valchiavenna offer extraordinary paths through alpine pastures, peaks with incredible views of the Alps on the border with Switzerland. The Valtellina offers many valleys both on the Rhaetic side on the border with Switzerland and on the Orobic side on the border with Bergamo.
- Valleys of Bergamo with the splendid and very green Orobie Bergamasche.
Come and spend your free day in Milan on the Alps!
Contact me to organize your day trekking or walking from Milan or Malpensa, we will choose together the hike that best suits your needs and your preferences!