DAY HIKE IN LIGURIA
- Price €: From € 65,00 to € 35,00
Milan and Malpensa airport are very close to the sea, in about 1h 40 minutes by car you can reach several places around Genoa and Savona. Between the Po Valley and the sea there are the Apennines that offer wonderful day hikes that can be done all year round.
For your day trekking from Milan choose the mountains of Liguria, you can enjoy the Mediterranean nature walking on footpath overlooking the sea, or you can climb the Ligurian inland mountains where the views extend from the Alps to the sea.
In winter you can discover the paths on the coast where you can also find blooms in January! In spring and autumn the Apennines offers several itineraries not far from Milan and Malpensa that will take your breath away.
From Milan you can reach the beautiful places of Liguria such as:
- The regional park of beigua with its wide ridge with peaks overlooking the sea and with the view of the Alps, or the canyons of the Rio Gargassa with its rocks and stream.
- The Monte antola Regional Park, located inland along the famous Via del Sale where mountains are high.
- The Regional Park of Portofino, with its wonderful coastal trails that you can enjoy and walk all year round.
- The Genoese or Savonese hinterland with its quiet villages.
Contact me to organize your day trekking or walking from Milan or Malpensa, we will choose together the hike that best suits your needs and your preferences!