DAY HIKE IN VALLE D'AOSTA
- Price €: From € 65,00 to € 35,00
The Aosta Valley is much closer to Milan and Malpensa than you think! Thanks to the fast highway you can make day hike from Milan very easily.
In Valle d'Aosta you can discover the highest mountains of Europe: Mont Blanc, Monte Rosa, Matterhorn and Gran Paradiso. In its valleys there are countless scenic trails waiting for you!
If you are in Milan for work, vacation or study, a day off hiking in Valle d'Aosta will be a wonderful experience rich in nature thanks to the natural parks you can visit in this wonderful region of Italy
You should not miss the opportunity to discover the local culture and typical regional products. At the end of your hike you can taste the delicious "Merenda Sinoira" a sort of aperitif with soups, cold cuts, and typical cheese and products of the valley.
On a day hike in Valle d'Aosta you can discover:
- Monte Rosa and its valleys.
- The Monte Mars Natural Park in Gressoney Valley, close to Monte Rosa.
- The Mont Avic Natural Park in Champorcher valley.
- The Matterhorn and the Valtournenche.
- The Gran Paradiso with its National Park.
- The Mont Blanc and its Veny valley and Ferret Valley close to Courmayeur.
Contact me to organize your day trekking or walking from Milan or Malpensa, we will choose together the hike that best suits your needs and your preferences!